Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello everyone! I have created this blog as a way to promote communication among us and as a place for you to check assignments. Feel free to comment on posts about your homework assignments by asking questions, etc. See the right hand side of the blog for blogging rules.
1 comment:
Hi Miss Nagle-
Since the homework due tomrorrow (7/8) isn't up yet, I thought I'd post my question here:
Question 34 on page 419
You are planning to ride a horse to a campsite. The sum of your weight (x) and the combined weight (y) of your camping supplies can be at most 20% of the weight of the horse.
a. Suppose that the horse weighs 1000 lbs. Write and graph an inequality that describes the possible combinations of your weight and the weight of the camping supplies.
--So my inequality looks like this:
x+y≤0.2(1000)
I changed it to y=mx + b to graph it:
y=-x+200
and formed a corresponding graph.
Is this the correct process?
-Lana
Post a Comment